Dedicated Reno Attorneys Protect the Rights of Employees and People Charged with Crimes
Knowledgeable legal help for Nevada workers with employment law disputes
The Reno law firm of Mausert & Oldham represents clients throughout northern Nevada who have been targets of sexual harassment, gender or racial discrimination, wrongful termination, or any other unlawful actions in the workplace. We have been fighting for the rights of employees since 1993 and have tried approximately 400 civil employment rights cases with a 95 percent success rate. Our two attorneys have a combined 38 years of experience, and we are committed to doing whatever we can to help our clients resolve their cases. We also defend people who have been charged with DUI/DWI or drug crimes and assist with clearing criminal records when expungement is an option.
Highly regarded law firm committed to providing quality representation
Workers throughout northern Nevada trust us to vigorously pursue their labor and employment law claims. We have an outstanding reputation in the community because we are known to be:
- Passionate advocates — When you challenge an employer, you need exceptional advocates to represent you and be by your side every step of the way.
- Persistent — We pursue your case with unflagging determination until it is resolved.
- Affordable — We strive to make our services accessible to the people who need them most.
An employer may try to overpower you with a strong legal team. Our employment law attorneys are dedicated to your case when you decide to stand up to your employer.
Advocates for wrongfully terminated workers and those facing criminal charges
For clients throughout northern Nevada, our law firm provides strong legal support in these areas:
- Employment law — If you have been treated unfairly and unlawfully at work, you may be entitled to financial compensation. We represent employees whose civil rights have been violated, who are victims of sexual harassment, gender discrimination, racial discrimination or wrongful termination, or who have disputes over noncompete agreements or any other labor or employment law issues.
- Criminal defense — We work tirelessly to provide an aggressive criminal defense for people charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while impaired (DWI), and we defend people charged with possession, intent to sell or other drug crimes. We also seek expungements to seal criminal records when appropriate.
With more than 38 years of combined experience and a 95 percent success rate in civil employment rights cases, we know what it takes to get the best possible results.
Contact committed Nevada employment law and criminal defense attorneys
If you have an employment law issue or have been charged with DUI/DWI or a drug crime, the law firm of Mausert & Oldham offers the experience and dedication you need. To schedule a consultation at our Reno, Nevada office, call us at 775-786-5477 or contact us online.